Wednesday 13 January 2010

Four-inch Chihuahua 'is priceless'

Tuesday, January 12 2010, 16:08 GMT
By Mayer Nissim, Entertainment Reporter

A dog-breeding pensioner from West Yorkshire has said that she will not sell her four-inch Chihuahua.

Jean Tindall, 76, named the puppy Lulu after the diminutive Scottish singer, The Daily Telegraph reports.

Tindall, from Bradford, said: "I didn't think anything of it when her mum gave birth to the litter, she looked the same size as all the others.

"But puppies grow quickly and I soon realised that her brothers and sisters were all overtaking her. I don't want to sell her because she will need so much extra care and attention being so small."

She added: "She is so tiny. She's only four inches. She can fit in my hand she's so tiny. You can't believe she's out of the same litter because the rest are twice as big as her.

"I've been breeding and selling Chihuahuas for most of my life and I've had a few inquiries about Lulu because she's such a wonderful, cute little thing. But to me she is priceless, I would never sell her. She is a little star and loves all the attention she gets."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/odd/news/a195922/four-inch-chihuahua-is-priceless.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only need to enter your comment once! Comments will appear once they have been moderated. This is so as to stop the would-be comedian who has been spamming the comments here with inane and often offensive remarks. You know who you are!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis