Tuesday 29 March 2011

Bethersden big cat 'ran out in front of me'

by James Scott

A black panther has been 'seen' roaming the roads in Kent.

The beast was spotted by an unnamed driver who claimed he saw it in Brissenden Green, Bethersden.

He was travelling towards the A28 when the animal ran across the road.

It happened at 6.45pm on Saturday, March 19.

He reported the sighting to Neil Arnold of the Kent Big Cat Research group, which collects data about sightings of exotic animals in the county.

The man said: “A large black panther style cat with a long tail, ran across the road, very fast, in front of my car.

"It actually brought me to a standstill, I think more through sheer amazement at what I had just witnessed.”

“I have heard that a similar cat has been spotted before in the Bethersden and Woodchurch area.

"I’m so pleased that I have finally seen one for myself.”

Wednesday, March 23 2011

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/kentonline/news/2011/march/23/big_cat_ran_out_in_front_of_m.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only need to enter your comment once! Comments will appear once they have been moderated. This is so as to stop the would-be comedian who has been spamming the comments here with inane and often offensive remarks. You know who you are!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis