Tuesday 30 October 2012

My theory is he's a relative: Monkey is dead ringer for Albert Einstein

Like the German scientist, the stump-tailed macaque is a rare breed – but his home is in Malaysia where he was snapped swinging from trees at Taiping National Park.
Einstein monkey
  ‘As soon as I saw the baby monkey, my very first thought was that it looked like Einstein and that I needed to get some shots of it to prove it,’ said amateur photographer Prof Mihail Nazarov, 66. Albert Einstein

‘When I got back home, I looked back through the shots and could see the similarities between the monkey and Einstein even more. ‘I love these pictures and the feeling of capturing something which is so unusual and amazing.’ Albert Einstein took his place in the history books in the early 20th century and is regarded as the father of modern physics for developing the E=MC² theory of relativity. His lookalike may not be a contender for the Nobel Prize but then again he is only a baby.

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/916096-my-theory-is-hes-a-relative-monkey-is-dead-ringer-for-albert-einstein#ixzz2Aam91oE9

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only need to enter your comment once! Comments will appear once they have been moderated. This is so as to stop the would-be comedian who has been spamming the comments here with inane and often offensive remarks. You know who you are!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis