Monday 10 December 2012

Woman breastfeeds husband's monkeys

A monkey trainer's wife has revealed her secret contribution to her husband's business - she breastfeeds his simian students.


Wife Jiao Xinzhen made a clean breast of the bizarre method during interviews to promote husband Huang Aiqing's monkey school in Nanyang, Henan province, China.

Huang, 34, has become the region's top monkey trainer supplying young apes for work in movies, circuses, theatres and street performers.

And his wife Jiao, 27, explained: "Many times, some of the baby monkeys slip onto our bed at night to suckle.

"I feel they are just like my children."

The couple even adopted one monkey as a playmate for their human son Ti.

"In this house the monkeys are king," said Huang.

"When I see him playing with my son I can see how close we are to them and they are to us and I'm pleased my boy has such a good playmate."

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only need to enter your comment once! Comments will appear once they have been moderated. This is so as to stop the would-be comedian who has been spamming the comments here with inane and often offensive remarks. You know who you are!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis