Sunday 14 July 2013

Pig chomps chunk from man's leg

AS Melburnians were tucking into their Sunday eggs and bacon, an angry pig took a bite out of a man in a bizarre attack.

The escaped porker latched on to the leg of Robert Dennis near his Seaford home, lifting him off the ground and leaving him with a 25-centimetre gash.

Mr Dennis, 50, was taken to hospital for microsurgery on his leg.

The handyman said he'd been taken by surprise after going outside to check on a commotion.

"I didn't really feel anything, I just thought he lifted me up," he told the Herald Sun.

"I'm not going to be able to work now. I'm just angry and I don't need this."

The paper says the pig had escaped from an industrial block.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only need to enter your comment once! Comments will appear once they have been moderated. This is so as to stop the would-be comedian who has been spamming the comments here with inane and often offensive remarks. You know who you are!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis