Monday 23 December 2013

Canadian woman attacked by 400-pound polar bear

A woman in Canada was attacked by a 400-pound polar bear and lived to tell the tale. She and her friends were just crossing a street when they spotted the polar bear.

ERIN GREENE: "Within seconds of seeing him, he was already on my head and just kind of scratching at me and biting my head and pulling." (Via KUTV)

The bear apparently chose Greene out of the group. She said: "My friends started running, but the bear was so quick, and it was so close to us. I knew that it was going to get us. And it was very focused on me. Its eyes were locked on mine, so I was his target." (Via New York Daily News)

Her injuries were extensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only need to enter your comment once! Comments will appear once they have been moderated. This is so as to stop the would-be comedian who has been spamming the comments here with inane and often offensive remarks. You know who you are!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis