Monday 12 May 2014

Man finds live frog in fish's throat

An Australian angler opened the mouth of the fish he had just caught - and saw a live frog staring back at him.

Angus James was fishing in North Queensland when he caught the jungle perch, reports Reptiles magazine.

"As I was pulling my lure from the fish to release back into the water I noticed two little eyes looking back at me from inside the fish's mouth," he said.

"After capturing this picture, the little green tree frog leaped straight past my head onto the nearest tree.

"It was one of the coolest things I have seen in my life! This is one lucky frog!"

His photograph was submitted to Reptiles, which posted the image on its Facebook page attracting thousands of likes and comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only need to enter your comment once! Comments will appear once they have been moderated. This is so as to stop the would-be comedian who has been spamming the comments here with inane and often offensive remarks. You know who you are!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis